"We will not rest until they can rest"
- We are a grassroots organization who work locally to help the women and children in Africa through the Stephen Lewis Foundation.
- G-Moms of Port Perry have raised to date over $235,000 for the Stephen Lewis Grandmother to Grandmother Campaign.
- We work hard to raise awareness and money so that Grandmothers in Africa can become self-sufficient and children can eat and go to school.
- One of the proudest achievements is that our group was able to send two representatives to Africa to see how the Steven Lewis Foundation really works. This has had a profound effectbringingnew energy and awareness to the group.
- Dedication, Understanding, Acceptance, Inclusion and Celebration are key to the success of our group. This is combined with cohesive team work and dedication to the foundation and to each other.
Meetings & Events
- We meet monthly at the Port Perry Villa at 7pm. We are open to new ideas and welcome all thoughts. We organize various events to raise money and awareness.
- We welcome all Grand-mothers and Grand-others to join. We appreciate whatever time and energy you have to offer but also understand that there are times when you cannot be as involved.